Large farmhouse in Terruggia.
On the first hill on the border with the city of Casale Monferrato, in the town which was originally called Turricola, large farmhouse in Terruggia with access from the main paved road and private road of about 500 meters that guarantees the estate privacy and serenity.
The farmhouse, independent on all four sides, for a total surface of 1,100 sqm, is divided into 5 flats and a restaurant on the ground floor and everything is surrounded by 123,000 sqm of private land. It was built in 1900 and it enjoys excellent light and exposure on the surrounding view from the windows. The property is arranged on 3 levels and is composed of:
– 1 cellar, pantry, 3 bathrooms, storeroom, restaurant kitchen, big restaurant room with ribbed vault and exposed bricks, smaller restaurant room, 2 porches, cellar, garage;
– a flat composed of 2 rooms, 1 bathroom;
first floor: 2 flats comprising:
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, spacious kitchen, large lounge with fireplace;
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 rooms; wide and high barn where it is possible to obtain other rooms;
– attic, 1 mansard, 3 rooms, panoramic turret.
Thanks to its wide surface and to its proximity to the city of Casale Monferrato, since they’re just 7 km far from each other, the property lends itself to become an accommodation service such as a holiday farm, a wellness centre or a restaurant as the owners did.
Energy Class: application pending